Hi all

I had an itch that I just had to scratch.

When doing a Find in portal_skins I often want a diff of the results. Why? Because other people might skin something and then I have to copy the contents into vim and do a diff. This is time consuming if I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

This diff is not the same as the diff available under the History tab for the custom directory.

Am I allowed to post a patch as an attachment to this list? It is quite small.

It was made against CMFCore version 2.1.1.

Hedley