Am 09.06.2008 um 09:42 schrieb Hedley Roos:

Hi all

I had an itch that I just had to scratch.

When doing a Find in portal_skins I often want a diff of the results. Why? Because other people might skin something and then I have to copy the contents into vim and do a diff. This is time consuming if I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

This diff is not the same as the diff available under the History tab for the custom directory.

Am I allowed to post a patch as an attachment to this list? It is quite small.

You don't need to post diff's to the list. Create a ticket and add it there.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20