Charlie Clark wrote:
Am 07.08.2008 um 19:21 schrieb Martin Aspeli:

Ah.... In Plone, folder_factories is a list of addable types. You click "Add" next to each one and it's created with a temporary ID. Then you save
it, and it's renamed to a better ID, usually.

Add forms are much nicer than that.

Of course. We just haven't had many of them until recently.

Objects are only created if the add form is correctly completed.

Yes, that's why they call them add forms ....

I haven't looked at yuppie's latest implementation but the use of INameChooser for default id's is very usable - in many context management situations auto-generated id's are preferable although Plone's are a bit verbose.

No kidding. :)

want to work with Plone. See