Does anyone have an objection to me adding 'context' as an alias for 'object' in the expression context that is built when executing CMF action expressions (in getExprContext in CMFCore/Expression.py)? This would remove one common source of minor confusion for beginning CMF/ Plone developers (namely, having to use object in action expressions when you use context everywhere else).

peace,

David Glick
Web Developer
ONE/Northwest

New tools and strategies for engaging people in protecting the environment

http://www.onenw.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: (206) 286-1235 x32
mobile: (206) 679-3833

Subscribe to ONEList, our email newsletter!
Practical advice for effective online engagement
http://www.onenw.org/full_signup