David Glick wrote:
> Does anyone have an objection to me adding 'context' as an alias for
> 'object' in the expression context that is built when executing CMF
> action expressions (in getExprContext in CMFCore/Expression.py)?  This
> would remove one common source of minor confusion for beginning
> CMF/Plone developers (namely, having to use object in action expressions
> when you use context everywhere else).

"There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it."

'context' is deprecated for this kind of expressions, CMF uses 'object'
everywhere. Supporting 'object' *and* 'context' or switching from
'object' to 'context' will cause even more confusion.

Please see this thread
with this result

Cheers, Yuppie