Matt Hamilton <ma...@...> writes:

> I really don't understand this code, so maybe I'm missing something here, but
> anyone know wtf the opaqueItem code does in CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware?!
> Why does the opaqueItems method iterate through *every* attribute in the root
> of the site causing all objects (including, at least in plone) all sub-objects
> of folders to be woken up too):

Of course as soon as you find the problem, you then know how to ask the
question... and in looking for opaqueitems, found that Helge has already got
there and started waving some performance pixie dust over it:

Still... I don't quite understand why CMF is doing what it is doing in the first

Matt Hamilton
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.           Understand. Develop. Deliver                             +44 (0)117 9090901