Am 24.09.2010, 00:18 Uhr, schrieb Laurence Rowe <>:

> If there are no objections I shall merge the changes back to trunk.

+1 from me. Please update changes.txt

 From your original post:

* I currently adapt based on (IContentish, IWorkflowDefinition) should
this be made more general, i.e. (Interface, IWorkflowDefinition)? Does
anyone workflow anything that is not IContentish?

Shouldn't only IWorkflowAware be adapted?

* Is deprecating getStatusOf, setStatusOf, getHistoryOf desirable? I'm not
sure it would serve any particular purpose.

Looking at the implementation the question I would ask myself is, what are
the alternatives? In general I'd agree with yuppie on less tool methods
and more adapters but not with the current spelling for multiadapters.