yuppie wrote:
> AFAIK this is primarily a file system issue, not an operating system
> issue. 'Last modified' time is updated on NTFS, but not on FAT32.
>
> Not sure what we need to support: I guess everybody is working with
> Windows versions that support NTFS, but maybe some people still develop
> on FAT32 partitions.

DebugModeTests have been disabled by default. Now I see 3 errors on
FAT32 and one error on NTFS:

Error in test test_DeleteAddEditMethod
(Products.CMFCore.tests.test_DirectoryView.DebugModeTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "...\Python26\lib\unittest.py", line 279, in run
     testMethod()
   File
"...\src\Products.CMFCore\Products\CMFCore\tests\test_DirectoryView.py",
line 290, in test_DeleteAddEditMethod
     self.assertEqual(self.ob.fake_skin.test2(),'test2.2')
AttributeError: test2

Someone has to figure out if this can be fixed without using the old
code for NTFS as well.

Cheers, Yuppie