Am 19.04.2011, 13:41 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <>:

> Hi Laurence,
> I could create a first alpha release for the various packages if that
> helps.
> For the first beta a.k.a. trunk branch point I need to know if anyone is
> working on features that are not on the trunk yet. Please speak up if
> branching for CMF 2.3 needs to be delayed.

AFAIK the major block to a release is the stuff I need to tidy up in my
browser-views only skin plus an upgrade step from old-style
SyndicationInfo to an adapter based one. It's all on trunk and Yuppie has
kindly done most(?) of the tidying up necessary but I still need to find
the time <insert excuse here> to finish up the bits.

Laurence, what timescale are you looking at?