I'm not major a CMF contributor and are unlikely to actually
contribute much in the future, so I do not and should not have a say
in the move.
I'd just want to correct a factually incorrect statement though:

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM, yuppie <y.2...@wcm-solutions.de> wrote:
> Monopolies are bad. (At least if they are in private hand.)

On the contrary, it's state supported monopolies that are bad. github,
just like twitter and facebook, are still subject to market forces
(and hence neither of them are actually monopolies in a strict sense,
and just a dominant actor on the market, but that's nitpicking). As
they are subject to market forces they can and will be "deposed" from
being the major platform, if they stop doing a good job. Therefore,
this type of "monopoly" are much less bad than any state-supported
monopoly.

This concludes this political broadcast.

//Lennart