Op 11-09-15 om 13:55 schreef Charlie Clark:
Am .09.2015, 13:02 Uhr, schrieb Johannes Raggam <raggam...@adm.at>:

I wonder why Plone still depends on it, if the code was moved to other
CMF packages...?

I think Plone still hasn't switched to the version of CMF which has the
integration. I don't know the details but I think there are things that
are done directly in Plone. It's a pity because CMF 2.1 and 2.2 contain
a lot of improvements including a browser-view only skin.

Yes, Plone has switched over a long time ago. Plone 4.0 and higher, including Plone 5, have CMF 2.2. (Not 2.3, for compatibility reasons that I don't know.)

But CMFActionIcons 2.1.3 is still shipped in Plone 4 for backwards compatibility reasons, so you don't get broken objects in the ZMI.

I noticed some links to svn.zope.org in the sources.cfg in the Plone coredev buildout for 4.3, and I wanted to get rid of it. This is part of that.

Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl