Hi!

Anydbody used Zope 2.8 and DCOracle2 Stored Procedures?

When I'm trying to execute such procedure on Zope 2.8 I get errors like this:

Exception Type TypeError Exception Value unbound method _lobConvert() must be called with DB instance as first argument (got list instance instead)
Traceback (innermost last):
Module Products.DCOracle2.SP, line 328, in manage_testZOracleStoredProcedure
Module Products.DCOracle2.SP, line 301, in __call__
TypeError: unbound method _lobConvert() must be called with DB instance as first argument (got list instance instead)

On Zope 2.7.x everything is OK. Any ideas what is wrong??

--
Maciej Wisniowski