Hi everyone,

Oracle 9i works fine with SQLPlus on my Suse 8.2 machine with Zope

I downloaded and installed DCOracle 1.3 beta from
http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2. A few problems with compiling
where resolved easily.

Now I get that infamous error
  Module Products.DCOracle2.DCOracle2.DCOracle2, line 185, in connect
BadRequest: <strong>Invalid connection string:
</strong><CODE>xxx/[EMAIL PROTECTED]</CODE><br>
(1107016384, '\x88\xcb\x13\x08\x90K(@t\xd9\x7f\xbc\xab\x1d\x02')

I read up on mailing lists and found that someone says that there's a
newer version out
"Also, the latest cvs build of dco2.so is 1.137 or so, so you're running
about 8 patches behind at your current code base."

Where can I get a more recent version of DCOacle 2?
Or has anyone any other hint on how to resolve this?

Cheers /Carsten

Carsten Germer         Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (Web-Office, IT)
phone:  +49-40-8998-1661                                    Notkestr. 85
web: http://wof.desy.de                                    22607 Hamburg
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   Germany