Title: RE: [Zope-DB] Problem Adding Plone Users (PostgreSQL/APE)

Hi Dieter,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm not a Python programmer but will keep plugging away at it.  In the meantime, maybe someone can make some quick sense out of this traceback and give me a suggestion.

Thanks again.
Steve

2005-07-23T14:27:38 ERROR(200) SiteError http://170.20.47.44:8080/Portal/join_form
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 107, in publish
    transactions_manager.commit()
  File "/opt/Zope/lib/python/Zope/App/startup.py", line 222, in commit
    get_transaction().commit()
  File "/opt/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py", line 241, in commit
    ncommitted += self._commit_objects(objects)
  File "/opt/Zope/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py", line 356, in _commit_objects
    jar.commit(o, self)
  File "/opt/Zope/data/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/zodb3/connection.py", line 263, in commit
    event, classification, state = osio.serialize(oid, obj)
  File "/opt/Zope/data/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/core/io.py", line 152, in serialize
    state = mapper.serializer.serialize(event)
  File "/opt/Zope/data/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/core/serializers.py", line 108, in serialize
    state = s.serialize(event)
  File "/opt/Zope/data/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/zodb3/serializers.py", line 256, in serialize
    raise RuntimeError(