Hello,

I've read the manual for Z SQL method and set up a simple example with
query having a parameter. Everything works fine but then I realised that
parametric Z SQL Methods are not passing its parameters to DB as
parameters but inserting it into SQL string. I think this has
significant impact on perfomance - DBs have special facilities to cache
compiled queries and change only parameters. Is there a way to use this
features from Zope?

(I understand that I can manually make queries via DB-API, but I loose
sync with Zope transactions? Anyway I would prefer to use Z SQL Methods)

Regards

Marcin Wudarczyk