Salut S├ębastien,

For performance reasons, I want to use connection pooling.
It seems that Zmsqlda/mysqldb implements this

I don't know what do you mean with "connection pooling". But...

(in somme circumstances mysqladmin processlist shows multiple connections).

... I had also the problem that processlist showed me a lots ot "zombie" connections... I solved the problem installing http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/ (you have to install it on your system, start it as a daemon, install the zope produkt in and create a sqlrelay connection and then go through this one instead of your "Z Mysql Database connection")

Cheers,
Michele

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / phone: +41 44 632 6193
eth zentrum / hg g 14 / raemistrasse 101 - ch-8092 zurich