Ciao Dario,

I want to use MySQL in my Zope Installation.
But I'm not able to install software (I don't really understand what
shall I use and what shall I do...) I'm using
Zope: 2.8.1
MySQL 4.1
Windows XP

You have to install "MySQL for Python":

Copy the "ZMySQLDA" Zope Product in your Protucts-folder:

Restart zope.

Log in as manager in the ZMI and add a "Z MySQL Database Connection" with the correspondig info of your server. After that you can use the "SQL Method" to query your MySQL server via the "Z MySQL Database Connection".

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / phone: +41 44 632 6193
eth zentrum / hg g 14 / raemistrasse 101 - ch-8092 zurich