Ciao Dario,

I want to use MySQL in my Zope Installation.
But I'm not able to install software (I don't really understand what
shall I use and what shall I do...) I'm using
Zope: 2.8.1
MySQL 4.1
Windows XP

You have to install "MySQL for Python":
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

Copy the "ZMySQLDA" Zope Product in your Protucts-folder:
        http://www.zope.org/Members/adustman/Products/ZMySQLDA

Restart zope.

Log in as manager in the ZMI and add a "Z MySQL Database Connection" with the correspondig info of your server. After that you can use the "SQL Method" to query your MySQL server via the "Z MySQL Database Connection".

Cheers,
Michele

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / phone: +41 44 632 6193
eth zentrum / hg g 14 / raemistrasse 101 - ch-8092 zurich

!DSPAM:4358c39817241410093335!