#

--On 22. Dezember 2005 10:06:11 +0100 Fabio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!
I need to create a new database MySQL (and a new Z MySQL Database
Connection)  at user login. Can I create a new Z MySQL Database
Connection dynamically in  python? How?

How can I bind new Z MySQL Database Connection with logged user? (I need
to  bind a Z MySQL Database Connection for each user logged).

Please check the mailinglist archive. The same question has been discussed some days ago. To make it short: you can't. DB connections are shared and tied only to *one* general user.

-aj