I need help in configuring user authentication for a folder in Zope using MySQL database. I spent many hours reading and searching for the answer but I con not reach a successful outcome. Here is what I did so far:
- the folder that needs to be protected is "Root Folder\domains\mydomain"
- I added a "MySQL_database_connection (Z MySQL Database Connection). The "Status" tab says the connection is open.
- I added an "acl_users" (Extensible User Folder).
- I added an "index_html" DTML method
- I inserted a row in the database with the following data "user_login=admin" "user_pass=schi" "user_roles=administrator" (I used phpMyAdmin for this since I did not know how to do it in Zope)
When I call in a browser http://my.ip.address:8080/domains/mydomain the above "index_html" is displayed
When I change on the "Security" tab of the "index_html" method, the "View" permission from "Acquire" to "Authenticated" I do receive the "Login Required" page from domains/mydomain/acl_users and the "Contents" tab, DTML method called "docLogin (Login Page)".
If I enter the user name as "caladmin" and its password "schi" and click the OK button ... the login page comes back over and over again. No error messages are displayed.
What am I doing wrong and how can I make it work? Please help.
_______________________________________________ Zope-DB mailing list Zope-DB@zope.org http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-db