Laurentiu Traineanu [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I need help in configuring user authentication for a folder in Zope
> using MySQL database. I spent many hours reading and searching for the
> answer but I con not reach a successful outcome. Here is what I did so
> far:

What you try to do will not work. There's no relationship between
zope security system and you tables.

You should learn more about it. There're numerous UserFolder products
and I'm sure you will find the one that suits you best.

For MySQL tables based authentication data storage there's MySql

Best of luck.

Michal Kurowski
perl -e '$_=q#: 13_2: 12/o{>: 8_4) (_4: 6/2^-2; 3;-2^\2: 5/7\_/\7: 12m m::#;