Andreas Jung wrote:
Jonas Nielsen wrote:

Is it possible to store a database connection (i.e. a "Z MySQL Database
Connection") in a file system product ? How ?

What is the sense? You can not store persistent objects. You might store
a reference to the object using some _v_ variables to avoid getting
the DA everytime through acquisition (this makes only sense
if you have performance issues, do you?).

The sense is that I would like to find an easy way to install my product without setting up the database connection manually. I guess the way to do it is to add some code in install.py then ?