On mer, 2006-06-07 at 18:49 -0700, Infor Gates wrote:
> Is there anyway where we can have a dynamically database connection to
> each branch database with only one zope application (instead of
> multiples of the same application).
>
> We are using Zope 2.8.6, Postgresql 8.0.4 with Psycopg-1.1.21
> connector.

I don't understand what you mean by "dynamically database connection",
but Zope supports connections to multiple databases by simply creating
muiltiple connections objects ("Z Psycopg Connection" objects in your
case).

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]