--On 8. Juni 2006 22:19:17 -0700 Infor Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My apologies if my query is unclear.
M.Banaouas got it right.  Let try to explain it another way:
1. We have a standard Zope application which is replicated in ZMI.
2. the difference in each Zope application is DBconnection.
3. Each DBconnection is connection to each Branch database.

In other words, if I have 10 branches, I will replicate 10 times of the
same Zope application which is not a wise thing to do. As such,
I exploring to find a way if there is "dynamically" way to
change the db connection to the intended (branch) database.
Thus eliminating the Zope application replication.

I think our answers were clear enough. Zope does not support this by default. If you want to have this feature, you must code it on your own or pay someone to code it for you.

-aj