On gio, 2006-06-08 at 09:57 +0200, m.banaouas wrote:
> May be "dynamically database connection" means that we use the same "Z
> SQL Method" with different database connections (in the same Zope
> Instance, of course). So we can change "dynamically" from one database
> to another (schema-equal).
> In other words, is it possible to define "database connection" property
> of a "Z SQL Method" like we do for parameters ?

I don't think so, but I am no (longer) a Zope wizard. :)

Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
INIT.D Developer                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          The reverse side also has a reverse side.  -- Japanese proverb