--On 8. Juni 2006 09:59:28 +0200 Federico Di Gregorio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In other words, is it possible to define "database connection" property
of a "Z SQL Method" like we do for parameters ?

I don't think so, but I am no (longer) a Zope wizard. :)

I am pretty sure you can do it with little coding. Since the DA (or its
ID is just a property or attribute (check the implemenation) you should be able to modify it.