Hi :-)

I'm working with a Postgresql database which I have to insert a lot of data
to... I'm using the ZPsycopgDA database adapter, and ZSQL methods.

I have noticed that though I am calling the zsql method no data gets really
commited to the database. It all gets entered to database at the very end.

This behavior seems reasonable for keeping database consistent, but in my
situation it is really not so good - I have couple houndreds megabytes of data
and as I believe it all gets stored in memory before being sent to the database
causing serious system lags. I could be wrong though - this is only my
observation... What could be another reason for slooow inserts?

Either way, it would be far better for me if every "INSERT" would be commited
immediatelly or better yet if I could force a "commit" within my code. Is there
some way I can do it?

Please excuse my poor English :-)

Best regards,