Am 27.09.2006, 23:44 Uhr, schrieb Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Any suggestions?
p.s. I'll be asking egenix too, we'll see if they reply to help requests
without a purchased license... but then, if I can't get this to work
there's no point in purchasing one :-]

Why shouldn't we answer support requests? You can access most of the mxODBC API on a ZopeDA object through an ExternalMethod. This is indeed above and beyond the ZopeDA API which predates the Python one as far as I know.

Call an mxODBC Zope DA object and pass it to your ExternalMethod which can then call it as you would in Python.

Charlie