Am 28.09.2006, 18:33 Uhr, schrieb Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes! Thank you very much.

Somehow I failed to notice that the connection had a connection

Not surprising really. Most people are quite happy with ZopeDA's the way they are and so we only very rarely get questions on the additional features of the mxODBC Zope DA.

BTW, I think long-term it would be nice if mxODBCZopeDA grew a configuration
option like "Fetch all result sets?"
but I'm not sure how that would fit with zope's Results class.

Maybe, but there isn't a great deal of impetus to do much with Zope DA's and associated. My understanding is that things will change with Zope 3 as much more of the underlying driver will be exposed making some of the cruft of the current stuff redundant.