Am 02.10.2006, 16:52 Uhr, schrieb Jaroslav Lukesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Jaroslav Lukesh wrote: I was not try mxODBC, because mx does not send me trial licence.
 That doesn't sound like eGenix... what reason did they give?
   evaluating, testing - as I remember, it was 2 years ago or more

We did send Jaroslav an evaluation licence! It was on 2004-05-07.

We're happy that he's got alternative solution for his environment but feel obliged to correct the statement that we never sent him a licence.

Charlie Clark
Tel: +49-211-600-3657
GSM: +49-178-782-6226