Am 19.01.2007, 13:27 Uhr, schrieb Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Please, stay on the list
First, isn't Charlie Clark solution good for you? It seems to be

Thanks! ;-)

I have try to use external method but without success... (I have read some post as you suggested it)

Create database connection object called 'myconnection' in ZMI and
connect it to your database.
Create external method like:
def callSQL(self, statement):
     conn = self.myconnection()
     return conn.query(statement)

The only thing that's missing for me is using this idiom with existing ZSQL methods and that's because I've forgotten how to get them to render the query rather than execute it. Anyone care to enlighten me! ;-)