Am 07.03.2007, 10:48 Uhr, schrieb javi lopez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

All that is a little part of a Product, but i need check that´s ok ,
when I fill in the form , email and ask are stored in my DB with zsql
method, i need user to stored in DB too.
how could do it??

I am sorry but I do not understand exactly what you want to do. Getting connections on a per user basis doesn't seem to me to make a lot of sense when using an application server like Zope. Generally you just need to get hold of an existing connection object and ask it to do the SQL for you.

Good luck