Am 12.03.2007, 08:37 Uhr, schrieb Nguyen Viet Minh Quang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

In the current, I'm using mxODBC Zope DA 1.0 with trial version (one month).
It's very good, it doesn't have any problem in the during time. However,
it's out of date (March 14, 2004). I have sent the email to them (sales of to give me use it one and two more months but I haven't recieved
any reply from them.

Will you give us a chance? The request came in the middle of last night and we have issued you with an additional evaluation licence. However, if your project will need more time then you will need to purchase a licence.