you can do it like this:

db = DCOracle2.connection(connectionString)
C1 = db.cursor()
C2 = db.cursor()
sql = "sp1(INparam1, :INparam2, :INparam3, :INparam4, :ref_cur)"
C1.execute(sql, (INparam1, INparam2,INparam3,INparam4, C2)) for row in C2:

Maan M. Hamze a écrit :
I am using DCOCralce2 with Python 2.41, and Oracle 9.
I have a stored procedure (sp1) that takes 4 IN parameters, with one OUT
parameter.  The OUT parameter is a **ref_cursor** that holds a data set.
I am doing the following:
db = DCOracle2.connection(connectionString)
C1 = db.cursor()
C2 = db.cursor()
#I run the following holding the result into the cursor C2
#since the OUT param is a ref_cur
C2 = C1.sp1(INparam1, INparam2,INparam3,INparam4, ref_cur)

I expect to get a data set
I know there is data when sp1 is run
But I am getting an empty data set when I fetch data via C2 cursor.
Do you have any idea how to make this work when a stored procedure has a
ref_cur OUT parameter?
Thanks,
Maan

Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail. Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.