I am newbie and sorry for if I ask too simple question.
 I have designed my Plone site on my localhost (Windows server) machine. Then I
need to move my real Zope and Plone server running on the Linux machine. How do
I to do this?
 My both Windows and Linux config is following:
 Plone port: 80
 Zope port: 8080
 originally works fine on the each OSs before the migration.
 I have tried and copied only Data.fs file from Windows to Linux machines
related "/var/opt/zope/default/var/" folder.
 Then I have problem with my Plone server running instead Zope of port number
 I would really appreciate it if you could help me any of suggestion.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.