--On 5. Juli 2007 18:26:34 -0700 Mongolkhuu Baatar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I have tried and copied only Data.fs file from Windows to Linux machines
related "/var/opt/zope/default/var/" folder.   Then I have problem with
my Plone server running instead Zope of port number 8080.

"have problem" means what? We can not help if you don't describe what your
real problem is. Any related network configuration happens in zope.conf.

P.S. you're on the wrong list. For Plone related issues use the Plone-users list or at least the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. This issue isn't DB related as the mailinglist name indicates.