Am 30.07.2007, 19:18 Uhr, schrieb Richard Flaaten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

although this is actually a ZPT issue and nothing specific to do with RDBMS.

All I want to do is use the dtml-sqlvar argument as a string in my ZPT.

My ZPT is simply a report containing the results of the SQL query; I need to
use the argument as a title for the page. I am not passing any arguments
in the ZPT.

Your explanation is self-contradictory: you seem to want to use an argument within ZPT without passing it or defining it? Please provide a code snippet.

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...

:::: Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows,Linux,Solaris,MacOSX for free ! :::: Software, Skills and Services GmbH  Pastor-Loeh-Str.48