> While I'm at it, is there any way to make DTML methods accessible to
> objects (such as other DTML methods) but not through URLs other than by a
> tortuous series of proxy roles? I've expressed views about an 'execute'
> permission in the past but these have fallen on deaf ears.

You could probably do something useful using siteaccess if you
strictly enforced a naming convention across your site. I have
wondered about lower casing all incoming URLs so as to make
them effectively case independant and this would have a side effect
of making all mixed/upper case objects inaccessble.

Or you might have a convention that everything web callable had an
extension and prevent access to any methods without a dot in the
id.

Of course siteaccess can be bypassed, but it should be possible
to disable this.

--
Duncan Booth                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://dales.rmplc.co.uk/Duncan