> - start.bat still hasn't been renamed. It's not that bright since
> windows has had a start command for ages now... typing start.bat tries
> to 'start' something called .bat. doh...
> The only way to get it to work is
> "start.bat"
> or
> ./start
> which is very weird on an NT box although quite normal on UNIX ;-)

We are going to move a better 'zopectl start', 'zopectl stop' sort of
setup, though its not there yet. This will make a number of things

> - the -P option doesn't work properly.
> python z2.py -D -P 9000 still resulted in the PCGI server being run on
> port 8090.

That's because the pcgi info file (Zope.cgi) controls the pcgi port.

> Wasn't there going to be an option so that servers which you don't use
> (monitor and PCGI in this case) don't get started?

yes, try:

python z2.py -X -w 8080

...to only publish HTTP on port 8080. Note that -X should come before
the specific servers you want to enable.

> - hitting the help button on the ownership tab resulted in:
> Traceback (innermost last):

Yes - I just checked in the help for ownership today. It will be in
the next release.

Thanks for the feedback!

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909