Hi Jonothan,

        Good questions!

        You can just go to the 'admin' tab and type 'diff'.
The admin tab lets you execute just about any cvs command
with arguments.... stat, rtag etc etc.....

Conflicts.. uh... bad news. ;-)  I think it's essentially
impossible to 'merge' two different versions of a zope
object... so my plan would be to pick one version, or the

Login and logout are handled when you set up the directory
on the filesystem. Basically you need to 'checkout'
a module (maybe an empty module) into a directory
on the filesystem before you can use it to keep the
xml representations of your Zope objects. That checkout,
might, or might not, require a login, depending on your
CVSROOT. You must 'be' the zope user (the same user that
the zope process runs as) when you checkout the module,
so that zope can manage the contents.