At 04:03 PM 6/6/00 -0600, Bill Anderson wrote:
>I am using the deafult UserSource that comes with LM for the moment (one
>step at a time ;)

LM or PTK?

>When I try to add through the manage interface, I get:
>Error Type: KeyError
>Error Value: _v_rack

Eh?  What manage interface?  Nothing Ty or I put out has a manage interface
to add a user.

>So I judge that this interface to be a no-workie.

I guess so.  :)

>So I tried the form->method method, and I get:
>Error Type: NotFound
>Error Value: None
>And no help in the traceback. :(

The what method?  I'm sorry, I'm completely lost.  If you're using the
PTK's PersistentUserSource, I don't know anything helpful to tell you,
'cause I haven't had time to look at it yet (too busy on ZPatterns, not to
mention non-Zope work).