Not knowing what subsystem was for, I just filled it with __name__. So a log
entry looks like this:

------
2000-06-14T20:05:22 INFO(0) Products.ZScheduler.Loggerr
Trigger event: http://eagle:8080/zev3
Trigger time: 1970/12/31  16:00:00 US/Pacific
Bang!

------

If you need to parse this, you can determine that it came from ZScheduler,
you can determine which event was triggered, and you can see the output of
the event, if any (Bang!, in this case). Is that good enough for any
applications you have in mind?

-- Loren