Thanks, that worked...

Evan Simpson wrote:
> From: Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  <dtml-call "REQUEST['where'][-1].manage_addFolder(id)">
> > Error Type: TypeError
> > Error Value: read-only character buffer, Python Method
> Looks like the 'id' of something along the line is a method rather than a
> string.  Try "_.getitem('id', 1)".

I thought I'd seen it all when it came to Zope being bad, but this is
TRULY horrible, it even beats (_,_.None,...) and I thought that would
never happen...

Can someone please tell me why folder.id is a method and
everything-else.id is a string?

Should I chuck this in the collector? (I think I will anyway! :P)

Excuse me while I go off to be sick ;-)