Stephan Richter wrote:
> >Can you see the stream of data coming if you telnet to your server and
> >type GET / HTTP/1.0 or whatever? Is it just that the rendering is slow
> >because some part of the page is slow to load?
> You got the hit. It does not stream the page out. It sits there and then
> suddenly pushes the entire site out. Do you know what settings I would need
> to tweak to fix that?

    def write(self,data):
        Return data as a stream

        HTML data may be returned using a stream-oriented interface.
        This allows the browser to display partial results while
        computation of a response to proceed.

        The published object should first set any output headers or
        cookies on the response object.

        Note that published objects must not generate any errors
        after beginning stream-oriented output.

Looks like it's more that just a tweak, though :-(

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited