I'm wondering about using ZODB3 and ZCatalog for a CD-indexing project. The
actual cd-roms will seldom change after they've been registered, and I'd
like to have some sort of auto-full-text-search feature.
How does ZODB3 and ZCatalog fit in this picture? I'm NOT making a
Zope-product yet, just a plain python-script, using ZODB/ZCatalog for
storage. Later, the thing will have a Zope-interface, but for now I'm having
so much trouble with my current implementation using PostgreSQL, mostly due
to the fact that I cannot get full-text-searching, that I really need some
progress now. I'm dealing with plain python objects the entire time, but
searching is alpha/omega in this case and will break it completly if not
implemented correctly.

Any hints, tips, flames or just emails sent out of boredome, I'm a lonely
coder who needs a stinkin' break before I go completly nuts, so any feedback
will be great. :->