Not sure if this list is the best place to put such question but here it
    I need to develop what would be a product if only Zope was the target.
As itīs not I was thinking what could I do to not need to build such app
    I came to 2 options both involving building a server of some kind and
using Python to connect to this server.

        Build the app as a COM server (the target OS is Windows) and using
        Python support build an interface to this COM server as a Zope

        Build the app as a XMLRPC server and using Python support build an
interface to this XMLRPC server

    The second options is better because Iīm not attached to any platform
but, as I said, thatīs not an issue right now.

    Good options would be having a JVM running "inside" Zope so that jave
objects could be accessed by it or SOAP Zope support beeing ready...

    Any sugestions on any of those or a 3rd option ?

    Thanks in advance,