>     Iīm waiting for Zopeīs support to SOAP but while itīs not
> there Iīm
> tetsing a COM object that will handle the SOAP communication
> and will be
> calling this component using win32com moudle with Python. In
> fact thatīs
> what Iīm testing right now but untill now this COM object is
> not building
> the right SOAP message and based on that itīs not working.
>     Do you know when we are supposed to have SOAP support on Zope ?

While it is something that we definitely want to see,
SOAP support is currently not actively being worked on
so I can't give any kind of timeframe. It is really a
resource issue - the best way to give this priority is
for those interested and motivated is to get together and
start this as a project on dev.zope.org. I'll be happy to
help out in any way I can as well.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909