I started this thread on the regular zope mailinglist but now I found a
similar posting to my problem in the archives.

I have fileobjects where I store pdf-files. If I want to change the
pdf-file I use the method "manage_upload". The problem is that if I try
to view it it always choose the one that is in the cache. It displays
the new one if I open it in a new window or if I save it to disk. The
filesize and everything else is for the new file. The thread I found was

This points to a bug report and after serching for it I found it:

[754] Zope Bug: Uploaded Images Don't Appear Immediately
Category: General Last Updated: Oct 29, 1999 7:05 am
Submitted On: Oct 12, 1999 3:58 am Status: Ongoing
Reported Version: 2.0.1 Expected/Fixed Version:

The strange thing is that this is still Ongoing after almost a year
since it was submitted!

There was a fix for the problem in the mailinglist thread but
1. I dont know if Image.py is used for all files and
2. I looked in Image.py and didnt fing the code to be similar to the one
in the thread.

So because I am a newbie in python I want to ask if any1 could take a
look at this for me and hopefully make a patch or at least get as much
information I need to chunk it in the collector.