Hi gang,

This version just fixes a bug with the folder contents tab on Windows.
For some reason, on Windows 95 (and perhaps other platforms) the Python
interpreter behaves differently enough that if you use a class
attribute from a different module and put it in your own class, you may
in fact be modifying its global context.  It's probably a bug in
Python.  As a workaround, this version of BTreeFolders doesn't have the
"details" tab anymore.

BTW has anyone done any semi-formal speed tests?  It's rumored that a
custom getattr in Python can cause a bit of a slowdown.  We could write
a custom getattr in C to solve the problem.  But we don't want to do
any premature optimization.