Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> The breadcrumbs in the folder management screen (e.g. "/ folder1 /
> folder2"), still show the "/ websites / example", with links, when using the
> virtual hosting.  That is, the managemnt interface shows folders that we are
> not supposed to be able to access when we are using virtual hosting.

Well, the breadcrumbs use the following DTML:
    at /<dtml-var
    expr="tabs_path_info(SCRIPT_NAME, PATH_INFO)">

SCRIPT_NAME already makes me nervous, since it's on the deprecated list
at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/PublisherRequest

PATH_INFO is a REQUEST.environ thing, so it doesn't sounds like a good
idea either :-S

tabs_path_info() is defined in /lib/python/App/Management.py and
/lib/python/OFS/PropertySheets.py
The recent CVS checkins on these files don't mention changes to do with
the Traversal interface so I wouldnt' eb surprised if these methods are
old and broken WRT to virtual hosting :-(

Out of interest, what happens if you click on the
links-that-shouldn't-be-there?

cheers,

Chris

PS: MJ or Evan might have a better cleu as to what's going on here...