Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> When using virtual hosting, it is still possible to access the /websites
> folder for example, using acquistion.  So I can view the contents of one
> website from the other:, and

I don't think this is a 2.2 issue. It has always been like this AFAIK...

What you really what is a non-acquiring folder for the /example and
/example2 folders.
This shouldn't be too hard to implement :-S

Does this sounds like the right idea?

PS: This shouldn't really be a security issue, it's more of a 'niceness'
thing as the security stuff will still work as it should (unless,
perhaps, you do domain-based authentication...) Sadly, that sort of
thing seems to go right down the priority lists :-( (go see for another example...)